Primary Residences in California
Investment Properties Nationwide
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) home loans program offers mortgages to low-income residents of rural areas who cannot otherwise obtain a conventional mortgage. USDA loans are backed by the government, similar to the FHA, but by the United States Department of Agriculture.
USDA Loan Program Highlights
- We manually underwrite your loan
- Primary Residence, Second Homes and Investment Properties eligible
- FICO rates as low as 640
- Low down payment options – as low as 0%
- Gift funds may be used for down payment, closing costs, and prepaid expenses
- No first-time homebuyer restrictions
- Available for single-family primary residences
Our Commitment to You
- Quick Loan Closing In As Few As 22 Days
- Committed to the Highest Level of Customer Satisfaction
To get started, please complete our application, call us at 844-574-5626 or schedule a call with a loan officer below.
Schedule a Call
To determine the right loan program with you, schedule some time with a loan officer to discuss your options. Call us at 844-574-5626 now or schedule a time to meet with a loan officer.