Primary Residences in California
Investment Properties Nationwide
When you’re looking for the best mortgage company to help you buy, build or refinance your home, our experienced mortgage professionals are here to help. Here at Westpark Loans, we offer the best jumbo loan options. Plus, our mortgage professionals are dedicated to finding the perfect jumbo loan with great rates, terms and costs to meet your specific needs. We offer the lowest mortgage rates and lowest closing costs available.
What is the difference between a Jumbo Loan and a Super Jumbo Loan? A mortgage is generally considered a Jumbo Loan when it exceeds the conforming loan limit, $726,200 in most U.S counties, set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Super Jumbo Loans usually include mortgage amounts over $1 million.
Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loan Program Highlights
- Loan amounts up to $50 million
- Primary, Secondary, and Investment Properties eligible
- FICO scores as low as 620
- 30 year fixed rate and adjustable loan terms available
- Gift funds allowed
Our Commitment to You
- Quick Loan Closing In As Few As 22 Days
- Referrals Valued & Brokers Protected
- Committed to the Highest Level of Customer Satisfaction
To get started, please complete our application, call us at 844-574-5626 or schedule a call with a loan officer below.
Schedule a Call
To determine the right loan program with you, schedule some time with a loan officer to discuss your options. Call us at 844-574-5626 now or schedule a time to meet with a loan officer.