Cash Out Hard Money Loans
Cash Out (Hard Money) Loans, which are also called private money loans, are offered by private investors to borrowers based on the value of a real estate asset, as opposed to personal credit. Because cash out (hard money) loans require far less documentation than conventional loans, borrowers can typically have their loan funded in less than a week. Cash out (hard money) loans are primarily based on the appraised value of and clear title to the property, and the borrower’s exit strategy.
There are three reasons people get cash out (hard money) loans, and you can find links to our specific product pages for each of these types of loans below:
- Borrowers who are unable to qualify for institutional financing due to inability to verify income, assets, employment and/or credit. Examples include bridge loans and construction loans.
- Borrowers who do not have enough equity in a single property, but may have enough equity spread across multiple properties. These are called blanket loans.
- Borrowers who need cash very quickly, and cannot wait 30-60 days for conventional financing, such as real estate investors buying a fix-and-flip, or any other property in a competitive environment.
Smart investors are getting their cash ready to invest in distressed properties as the opportunities arise. Be prepared for these opportunities by taking equity out of your investment properties now while values are still high.
By getting a Cash Out Hard Money Loan from Westpark Loans, you can be prepared for the market turn. Our hard money loans are offered by private investors based on the value of your real estate asset, as opposed to personal credit. Our hard money loans require far less documentation than conventional loans, so you can typically close in less than a week. Our hard money loans are based on three things:
- The value of the property
- Clear title to the property, and
- Your exit strategy
A cash out hard money loan is designed to be a temporary solution, and not a long-term loan. For this reason, it is structured as a balloon with a term ranging from twelve months to seven years, depending on your specific needs.
Different Types of Cash Out (Hard Money) Loans
Loan Program Highlights
- No FICO credit score minimums
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $10,000,000
- Loan-to-value ratios up to 70%
- Loan terms from 12 months to 7 years
- We originate 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Trust Deeds
- Loan closings within 3 to 7 business days
For more information, please contact one of our licensed Loan Officers by calling us directly at 844-574-LOAN (5626) or by filling out an application (https://westparkloans.com/apply/) directly on our website.
Schedule a Loan Officer Consultation
To determine the right loan program with you, schedule some time with a loan officer to discuss your options. Call us at 844-574-5626 now or schedule a time to meet with a loan officer.